Whether your legal needs involve a will, family matter, or even public relations, Bill Fix will give you the personal attention and dedication you need. Bill practices in the following areas:
- Wills, Trusts, and Estate Planning – Executing one’s will and other estate planning documents makes life much easier for that person’s loved ones when serious illnesses, accidents, or death comes along. We can customize a plan to fit your needs based on the goals you want to achieve.
- Probate – When our loved ones pass away, there is often a need to transfer property to the heirs and address outstanding debts or taxes. If you have an estate issue, we can assess whether probate is necessary and walk you through the process.
- Family Law and Domestic Relations – Bill has helped steer clients through the emotional roller coasters of child custody, adoption, divorce, child support, orders of protection, and other domestic issues.
- Document Review – If you have questions about a waiver, nondisclosure agreement, contract, or some other legally binding document, be sure to contact Bill before signing it. He can advise you about your options and possible results based on the document, without using complex legalese.
- Public Relations and Strategic Communications – With five years communications experience for a statewide elected official, Bill understands the need for on-point communication and knows how to convey the right message for an individual or organization.